Questions and electrical advice in the Electrical Engineering Chat - A forum for electrical engineers, electrical engineering students, and those who have been electrical engineers for a while. ;) - Chat electricals and electrics on ElectriciansForums.net :).

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

A
Hi Folks, Was looking if some knowledgeable people could give me a little bit of information. I am a young student, who has always been...
Replies
Views
J@mes
J
hi guys i was hoping i could get some help was hoping to get in contact with other sparks who have done hnc electrical if so could they help me...
Replies
Views
stu1979uk
S
hi i was hoping i could get some help ive started a hnc electrical engineering and was hoping if anybody had done and if so if i could ask for any...
Replies
Views
pmac10
P
L
Ive having problems recieving the freeview channals, ive have a pace ariel, but was fitted 5 years ago , is it the ariel or the a booster box i...
Replies
Views
lee sandland
L
M
hi everyone has anyone on here done the analytic methods for engineers module ???????? a few pointers would be appreciated if you have...
Replies
Views
maddfridge
M
Hi lads, (and lasses?) I'm having a bit of a mare with an alarm panel, the customer does not know the code as the alarm was in when she bought...
Replies
Views
oldtimer
O
N
Hi, I am currently studying for an HNC Elecrical Engineering and have an assignment to complete for the electrical power systmes module. I was...
Replies
Views
neilspark1
N
D
so im off to college in a minute to sort out some stuff, need to get 2 exams booked and then kind of need to start planning on what i want to do...
Replies
Views
deebz
D
D
just looking for some advice, i served my time workin for my local council wiring houses and other types of domestic work, i was made redundant...
Replies
Views
pmac10
P
Hi Guys Does anyone know the code for pryonix conqueror alarm. Also can you get a remote control key fob for a Scantronic r500...
Replies
Views
A
Anyone here already done their HNC in Electrical Engineering and wish to shed some light on what the course consists of? Im currently still an...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
T
Hi all, Brilliant site, thanks to all who support it. I'm leaving the merchant navy after 15 years. Worked as Second Engineer until recently...
Replies
Views
M
S
hi everybody i have done ,2360 part one & two 2391 inspect & test ,2391 2 design (2400) 2381 17th thinking of doing an hnc but dont know which one...
Replies
Views
dinga1978
D
R
I am a fully qualified electrican with C&G 2360 1&2 17th edition and 2391, and was recently looking into doing an HNC in electrical engineering...
Replies
Views
ric87
R
J
I'm looking for some guidance if anyone knows about the above mentioned qualification. I currently work in Lighting Maintenance with no electrical...
Replies
Views
Andy Smith
A
S
hi,m Have been reading in some other posts and the Electrical Safety Act 2002 that Electrical Engineers are able to carry out household electrical...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S
D
Hi Guys.. Does anyone know where i can get a good set of engineers manuals for alarm systems, with all makes and models?. Or does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
musicmaster050
M
M
Hi there Started year 2 on Wednesday and a big part of this year is the engineering design/project module where I have to come up with an...
Replies
Views
montybaber
M
M
Dear Colleagues, please, help me with the following thing: I have to construct a magnetic stimulator -- a device which induces eddy currents in...
Replies
Views
WarrenG
W
A
Hello, Is there a electrical sites for free books such as this site Free Engineering Books : civil architecture mechanical petroleum or...
Replies
Views
DonaldJ
D
S
I'm thinking booking this course up in september at the college of north west London. Reason CNWL is that is where I did my apprenticeship and...
Replies
Views
Seanboy
S
Hello, I have been working as an apprentice electrician for the last 2 years but have recently left my job and I have just been offered another...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock