Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss should have ripped it all out in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
where do i start , a customer asks me to have a look at thier old swann cctv system which was left by the prev owners .
some cameras are not picking up any thing ,so i told them i will see to get some compatible cameras ,first replacement cameras nowt showing ,strange ,second lot of cameras in, what the F55K , either the old swann system is playing ball or the bnc cable is goosed ,
ok customer up grade to new dvr replace the 3x cameras and you should not have problems, first camera in ok ,second camera ok , third camera no signal .holly cow .
so to day i had to replace a bnc cable 25 metres long back in years old conduit .
give me cat 🙀 5 any day .

Reply to should have ripped it all out in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a line on the outside of my home that had an old floodlight installed. It was getting so the motion sensor wasn't working reliably so I...
Replies
Views
Hey all. No stranger to electronics, I've been building simple circuits as a kid and these days I build computers. I have a kitchen fan with light...
Replies
Views
So for the longest time I had issues in this location while gaming. I am on a second pc build that exhibits the same weirdness that made me...
Replies
Views
HI Folks. This is my first post so apologies if it's in the wrong location. I recently installed a 3kw Solar system with an iboost diverter...
Replies
Views
Just been speaking to a possible customer, she wants CCTV upgrading in her business. Currently has an old system with co-axial cables and seperate...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock