Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

D
I am planning on taking up a course on the 17th edition wiring regs - 2382, and was curious as to how hard it was, baring in mind that i am on my...
Replies
Views
wayne
W
P
I’m Domestic Installer and have been for just over two years. Is it just people in my area or has nobody cottoned onto the fact that they can’t...
Replies
Views
Pastypies
P
W
Hi, At work my boss asked me to run power to two new workshops from the main dist board. he said that we had to run 25mm armoured as "that is...
Replies
Views
A
E
hi all, I have gained pts 1 and 2 , nvq 3, am2.. within the past few years am i 16th edition or do i need to take this? thanks earl
Replies
Views
wayne
W
is it in the new regs, about the double sockets having dual earthed terminals for computers due to high earth leakage current? does it not apply...
Replies
Views
N
Hello I have a report I need to do, I have added up the amount of Watts that pile of electrical devices (computer equipment) i have and it adds...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
N
Anyone with any IT knowledge know of any commercial grade meter for monitoring units consumed that is designed for use in a hosting server rack...
Replies
Views
D
hi,can anyone help me out please,im currently living in a rented flat and i moved 3 sockets as a small job for my landlord i havn't run a new...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
L
I have a bit of a problem and i've managed to come across your forum, so i figured someone might be able to help me here... i need to connect the...
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
A
tonights 2391........................................ :D:D:D to be fair it didnt seem to bad and my mate who did it with is better at testing...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
O
I have to put a fan in a shower area,so have gone for the 12v manrose bathroom fan which comes with a transformer. I was hoping that when you put...
Replies
Views
A
S
Doing a house extension and have a small query. We all know you can have as many sockets as sockets in 100m2 as you like but is that 100m2 the...
Replies
Views
A
M
Hi im trying to find a basic electrical installation book that tells you all the basics. I got basic electrical installation by trevor linsley but...
Replies
Views
A
I carried out a rewire on a council property,built circa 1966. The property was warm air ducted heating when built,with a drying room with an...
Replies
Views
A
J
hi, i didnt know where to ask this so i thought i'd put it on here.... i dont know much about electrics and circuit boards.....as u can tell from...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
M
Hi, first time on this forum. I took the December 07 exam, passed, the pass rate is 33%. I have tried a search on the forum for the Chief...
Replies
Views
A
S
Hi, Firstly, i'd just like to say that i apologise in advance for my lack of knowledge on technical jargon, so hopefully you can help me out...
Replies
Views
markthespark
M
J
College is drivin me mad at the mo! all this stupid key skills crap lol. For part of my communications coursework I have to do a report for...
Replies
Views
josh knowles
J
D
Chestnut House in Liverpool produce yearplanners/wallplanners for the Honeyrose Foundation. They ask businesses to sponsor their calendars by...
Replies
Views
ding dong
D
B
mate of mine has got a utility room with a washer dryer and a freezer in, fuse spur on the ring which feeds 1 2g switched skt, which runs the...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock