Currently reading:
Commercial power draw

Discuss Commercial power draw in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good morning ,
i am about to set up a pop up shop in a shopping centre. In order to do that i need to provide them with a power draw of the machinary i need.
Tried online but i am not too sure about the result if its correct. So its a crepe machine 3000W at 230 V. Can anybody please help me? Do i have just to divide the W to the V? Many thanks in advance

just tell them the watts. (that 3000w = 13A). add anything else you have to give a total.

thank you for the answer , they said i cannot go further then 13 amp, so if i plag the crepe machine basically i am done
The crepe machine isn't constantly drawing 13A, it's 'cycling' it on/off to keep the temperature constant. So unless you also need an urn running full-time you'll be fine.

Reply to Commercial power draw in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back