Currently reading:
Minecraft blocks used to make virtual Atari 2600 console

Discuss Minecraft blocks used to make virtual Atari 2600 console in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If the atari is your thing Argos have it a new "retro games system under £40 with 2 wireless controllers and 100 games built in.
See Buy Atari Flashback 6 Classic Game Console & 100 Built-In Games at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Gadget and novelty gifts, Gifts. - http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5315219
also do the sega megadrive at the same money

My stepdad purchased one of those atari flashbacks, those wireless controllers are SHOCKING. They use infrared and you have to be very close for it to work. Would not recommend it. I broke it within 10 mins of playing space invaders. Was doing great as well :( ;(

I put it up as I thought it was interesting. He has also done a YouTube video on it. I'd link it but can't get YouTube on the works comp.

Reply to Minecraft blocks used to make virtual Atari 2600 console in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back